What’s on this week (07/03/2022 – 13/03/2022)
Welcome to week three of our weekly what’s on. This will showcase events that are happening at both stadiums, and what’s going on with Basketball and Netball. This article will have upcoming events, information about Basketball and Netball competitions, NBL1 updates, weekly specials and what is generally happening around the Stadiums.
- Memberships are coming soon, we will keep you posted on when they are available
- The 2022 Coles Express NBL1 South fixture has been released, to see the 2022 Miners fixture click here
- The 2022 Sporting Globe Tournament will take place this weekend, with the event running from the 12th – 14th of March. The tournament will be held at Selkirk Stadium
- Registrations are now open for the 2022 Championship Season, for more information and to register your team click here
- Casual Shooting will be shut on Monday March 14th
- Casual Shooting is back as per normal, for times and pricing click here
- How we loan out basketballs to causal shooters has changed, for more information click here
- We will be hosting the U18 Junior Championships and Kevin Coombs cup on April 10th – 17th. We are currently seeking volunteers to help us out over the course of the week, for more information or to register your interest, please click here
- We will be hosting two (2) Basketball Victoria Country Championships, the first (1st) Championship will take place on March 19th and 20th with the second (2nd) Championships taking place on April 22nd – 24th. We are currently seeking court supervisors to help us out over the course of both Country Championships, for more information or to register your interest click here
- This weeks item of the week is supporter t-shirts and jumpers, to order yours click here but be sure to get in quick as stock is limited
- All merchandise is currently at a discounted rate (excluding basketballs, netballs, referee merchandise and drink bottles) this is instore only so get down to Selkirk Stadium, opening hours for the merchandise store are Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. Limited stock available so get in quick
- We are currently running two programs, Ladies Daytime and Wheelchair Basketball.
- Wheelchair Basketball runs every Monday night from 5:45pm – 6:45pm, wheelchairs are supplied. All you need to bring along is a water bottle and wear comfortable clothing, this program only has two sessions left for this term, but don’t stress we will be back later this year!
- Ladies Daytime Basketball runs every Thursday morning from 9:30am – 10:30am, all equipment is provided. Ladies Daytime has a $5 fee which can be paid at the reception desk as soon as you walk in. Kids are more then welcome to come along with a free court available for them to run around on. Bring along a drink bottle and wear some comfortable clothing and give it a shot!
Basketball Victoria Course
- Basketball Victoria will be hosting a level one (1) scoretable course on March 12th and 13th. The course will be ran at three (3) different locations, the course will be hosted at the following venues: Craigieburn Basketball Stadium and Dandenong Basketball Stadium on March 12th and Geelong Basketball Stadium on March 13. For more information and to register, click here