What’s on this week (28/02/2022 – 06/03/2022)
Welcome to week two of our weekly what’s on. This will showcase events that are happening at both stadiums, and what’s going on with Basketball and Netball. This article will have upcoming events, information about Basketball and Netball competitions, NBL1 updates, weekly specials and what is generally happening around the Stadiums.
- Memberships will soon be available for the 2022 Miners NBL1 Fixture, we will let you know when they are available!
- We would like to welcome Preston Bungei, Isabella Brancatisano and David Crisp to the Ballarat Miners for the 2022 Coles Express NBL1 South Season.
- The NBL1 fixture has been released, to see the 2022 Miners NBL1 Fixture, please click here
- The 2022 Championship Season registrations are now open! For more information and to register your team, please click here
- Casual shooting is back open as per normal, for more information regarding times and pricing, please click here
- New ball borrowing system comes into play this week, for more information about the changes, please click here
- On Tuesday the 1st of March, Kath from Selkirk Stadium will be teaming up with RADcentre dietitian Michelle to provide RADcentre members and other Selkirk Stadium user groups Pancakes from 7 am. This will be a gold coin donation with all donations going to Headspace Ballarat. Tea/Coffee will also be available to purchase from café
- We are happy to announce that our 3×3 rings are back up on the courts
- We will be hosting the U18 Junior Championships and Kevin Coombs cup on April 10th – 17th. We are currently seeking volunteers to help us out over the course of the week, for more information or to register your interest, please click here
- This weeks item of the week is Supporter Jersey which are 45% off for this week only! This will be available both instore at Selkirk Stadium from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday or online by clicking here. Be sure to get in quick!
- We are currently running two programs, Ladies daytime and Wheelchair basketball. Ladies daytime runs every Thursday morning at 9:30am till 10:30am, for more information about our Ladies daytime basketball, click here. Our Wheelchair Basketball runs every Monday evening at 5:45pm till 6:45pm, for more information about our Wheelchair Basketball, click here
Basketball Victoria Courses
- Basketball Victoria will be running two courses over the month of March.
- Basketball Victoria will be hosting a level 1 statistician course on March 3rd which will be delivered online, for more information and to register, click here
- Basketball Victoria will also be hosting a level 1 scoretable course, which will run at three different locations for to two days, this course will be offered at Craigieburn Basketball Stadium and Dandenong Basketball Stadium on March 12th and Geelong Basketball Stadium on March 13, for more information and to register, click here